Dedicated to help maintain a healthy community, the Public Health Nursing division provides a wide range of available health services and programs to the residents of Cumberland County. Servicing 13 municipalities of Cumberland County - (Vineland has a separate health department.)
· · Tuberculosis Program does TB testing, disease investigation, free treatment and case management for tuberculosis.
· Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program offers: lead testing to children 6 months to 6 years old and case management to all lead poisoned children.
· Communicable Disease Program Investigation and follow-up of all reportable communicable diseases. Health Care Providers and institutions are asked to report all suspected reportable diseases to our office.
· Flu vaccination clinics in the fall, free to citizens in our service area.
· Shots for Tots Childhood Immunization Clinics in Bridgeton and Millville for all county residents. Shots for Tots offers Free immunizationsto children 2 months to 18 years old, with no insurance or with Medicaid Plan A Insurance. Children should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and up to date shot records are required. No appointment necessary at the clinics. Lead screening offered at Shots for Tots Clinics. View Schedule Here:
Cumberland County Health Department
1 E. Vine Street
Millville, NJ 08332
Fourth Thursday of each month
10am to 12pm
· Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic
Free STD testing, diagnosis, and treatment in conjunction with free HIV testing and counseling.
Clinic held in Millville every 2nd and 4th Wednesday and in Bridgeton every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday
No appointment needed to be seen, Walk ins welcome.
You must be there for registration from 4:00pm to 5:00pm to be seen.
Millville Location - 1 E. Vine Street, Millville NJ, 08332
Bridgeton Location - Fam Care Building, 30 Magnolia Ave. Bridgeton, NJ 08302
· HIV Testing Free, Confidential HIV testing is available at the weekly STD clinic. A rapid HIV test procedure is used that gives results in 20 minutes. Please see listing under STD for times and location.
Contact: (856) 327-7602 x7118