Special Board Meeting December 5, 2011
Please be advised that the below listed items may be discussed and action on same may be taken at the Special Board Meeting of the Cumberland County Board of Chosen Freeholders. The Special Board meeting, which was previously advertised, will be held on Monday, December 5, 2011 at 4:30 P.M. The meeting will be held at the Cumberland County Administration Building, 790 E. Commerce Street, Bridgeton, NJ 08302 in the Freeholder’ Conference Room.
The additional items to be discussed with possible action to be taken are:
1. Resolution Amending Proposed Agreement of Sale (A & B) and List of Property (Equipment and/or Supplies) to be sold regarding the Cumberland Manor.
2. Possible Approval of Labor Agreement with PBA Local #231.
3. Possible Contract Award or Rejecting of All Bids for Rehabilitation of Finley Road, CR 617, Bridge over Cohansey River, Phase 1.
4. Executive Session, if needed.
5. Public Action will be taken.
KEN MECOUCH, CLERK TO THE BOARD
Cumberland County Board Of Chosen Freeholders