New Books About Job Searching, GED, And Personal Budgeting Available At Cumberland County Library
Cumberland County Library at 800 East Commerce St. in Bridgeton has recently added to its collection more than fifty new books about how to search for jobs, manage a personal budget, and pass the GED. The purchase is part of a South Jersey Works Grant from the New Jersey Library Association and Project Connect.
New items include books like:
- “How to Get a Great Job in 90 Days or Less” by Joe Carroll
- “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey
- “Debt Cures ‘They’ Don’t Want You to Know About” by Kevin Trudeau
- “Cover Letter Magic” by Wendy S. Enelow
- “Kaplan GED” by Caren Van Slyke
- “Managing Debt for Dummies” by John Ventura
- “Personal Finances” by Larry Burkett
- “What Color is Your Parachute” by Richard Bolles and
- “GED Math Workbook” by Johanna Holm.
Books may be borrowed with a CLUES library card available free of charge to Cumberland County residents.
For more information, call (856) 453-2210.