New Jersey Residents And Businesses:
Disaster Assistance Now Available
To register, contact FEMA at 800-621-3362, (TTY) 800-462-7585, or register online at www.disasterassistance.gov.
After registering with FEMA, homeowners and renters may be referred to SBA to apply for a low-interest disaster loan. In times of disaster, SBA provides low-interest loans to homeowners, renters and businesses of all sizes.
If you receive and SBA disaster home or business loan application, complete and return it as soon as possible. You do not have to wait on your insurance to settle or need to obtain repair estimates before submitting the application.
NOTE: Home loan applicants that do not qualify for an SBA disaster loan, may receive additional FEMA grant assistance.
Interest rates as low as:
Disaster loan limits are:
- 2.5% for homeowners/renters
- 4% for business
- 3% for non-profit organizations
- Up to $200,000 for damage to primary residence
- Up to $40,000 for damage to personal property (including vehicles) for homeowners and renters
- Up to $2 million for damage to business property - small businesses and most non-profit organizations with or without physical damage, are also eligible for working capital loans for disaster-related cash flow problems
For information about SBA's disaster loan program, contact SBA's Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955, (TTY) 800-877-8339 or send and email to email@example.com.
Eligible applicants may also apply for disaster loans electronically from SBA's website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/, or visit www.sba.gov.
|SBA's Disaster Loans Are For Homeowners, Renters And Businesses Of All Sizes.