Cooling Centers In Cumberland County
For those living without air conditioning, especially senior citizens and people living with disabilities, county officials from the Office on Aging are encouraging residents to get to a cooling center for as long as they can.
Cooling centers in Cumberland County include:
- Bridgeton Public Library, 150 East Commerce Street.
- Bridgeton Multi-Purpose Senior Center, Burt Street and Babe Ruth Road.
- Charlotte Brago Senior Center, 746 Landis Avenue in Rosenhayn.
- Cumberland County Library, 800 East Commerce Street in Bridgeton.
- Cumberland County Office on Aging & Disabled, 99 West Broad Street in Bridgeton.
- Edgar Joyce Senior Center, 1323 Highway 77 in Seabrook.
- Fairfield Township Senior Center, 70 Fairton-Gouldtown Road in Fairton.
- Holly City Regional Senior Center, 1500 South Second Street in Millville.
- Lawrence Township. Senior Citizen Center, 14 Mulford Drive in Cedarville.
- Louise Moore Senior Center, Haleyville-Mauricetown Road in Port Norris.
- Maurice River Twp. Senior Center, 590 Main Street in Leesburg.
- Millville Center — Genesis HealthCare Corp., 54 Sharp St.
- Millville Public Library, 210 Buck St.
- Millville Sharing Center, 130 South Second St.
- Vineland Public Libarary, 1058 East Landis Aven.
- Vineland Senior Center, 6th and Elmer sts.
- Vineland Sharing Center, Tarklin Drive (at the Community Center).