8/15/2011 - Big Brothers / Sisters Begins Annual Car Raffle
Big Brothers Big Sisters Begins Annual Car Raffle
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland and Salem Counties kicked off its annual All American Car Raffle this summer with new options for ticket purchasers. This year the raffle winner may choose:
- A 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Supersport Convertible
- A 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T
- A pair of 2012 Jeep Patriots
- A 2012 Cadillac CTS
- A 2012 Cadillac SRX
- A pair of 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
- A pair of 2012 Harley Davidson Road King Classic Motorcycles
- A 2012 Jeep Patriot and a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
- A 2012 Jeep Patriot and a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King Classis or
- A 2012 Chevrolet Cruze and a 2012 Harley Davidson Road King Classic
Only 999 tickets will be sold.
For information, call (856) 692-0916 or visit www.allamericancarraffle.com or www.bbbs.org/CumberlandSalemNJ.
The winning ticket will be drawn at 8:15 p.m. Sunday, October 9th at the Deerfield Township Harvest Festival in Rosenhayn. The winner does not need to be present to win.
Tickets are $100. The campaign is sponsored by Ameriprise Financial, Paul Perino Jr., Falasca Mechanical and Novick Auto Mall. Proceeds support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cumberland & Salem Counties.