Food, Music and entertainment, vendors and children’s activities as Bridgeton Main Street partners with the Bridgeton Area Chamber of Commerce to offer a daylong crab and beer smorgasbord on the Bridgeton Riverfront! Bridgeton CrabFest - Saturday, August 28, 2010, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., on the Cohansey Riverfront in downtown Bridgeton.
Crab Dinner includes three to four crabs depending on size (Italian or Baltimore style), over pasta with a sauce and a roll. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 on festival day.
Get your tickets early. Advance tickets will save you $2 per meal.
They are available at the following locations:
- Century Savings Bank
- 53 Cornwell Drive, Bridgeton
- Colonial Bank — 3 Locations
- 2745 S. Delsea Drive, Vineland
- 85 W. Broad Street, Bridgeton
- 1245 State Highway 77, Upper Deerfield
- Newfield National Bank
- 720 Shiloh Pike, Bridgeton
- The Canvas Bag
- 46 East Commerce Street, Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Area Chamber of Commerce
- 76 Magnolia Ave, Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Main Street
- 31 West Commerce Street
(In the Rutgers Cousteau Center)
- Dominion Title Services
- 55 East Commerce Street, Bridgeton
- Radio Shack / C&J Electronics
- 22 Cornwell Drive
Upper Deerfield Plaza, Bridgeton
- First National Bank of Elmer
- 1168 State Highway 77, Bridgeton
- TD Bank
- 53 S. Laurel Street, Bridgeton
- Sir Speedy Printing of Bridgeton
- 1791 S. Burlington Road, Bridgeton
For more information on the CrabFest and the entire Cohansey RiverFest, go to www.cohanseyriverfest.org.