My first visit to the One Stop Center
Your first stop at the One Stop Career Center will be the Customer Service Desk. Here, our helpful staff will determine your reason for visit and assist you in completing an initial registration questionnaire which will prepare you for the next step of the process.
Some documents that you should bring for your first visit are:
- A photo ID card (Drivers License, school ID, etc.)
- Your last payroll stub or Income Tax Return
- Your birth certificate or passport
- Social Security Card or Alien ID Card or Work Permit
- Proof of Family Income (for past 26 weeks)
- Proof of Family Size (# of family members)
NOTE: Certain documentation will be necessary if you are enrolled into training or other funded services. For more information please call (856) 696-5660 x201.