Under the County Environmental Health Act (CEHA) the Cumberland County Health Department receives funding and enforcement authority to perform the following inspections:
- Commercial Landscaping & Lawn Care Operators
- Unregistered pesticides being sold at grocery or hardware stores
- Bedbug Treatment Applications
- Integrated Pest Management programs in schools
- Multifamily Residence Inspections
Under the CEHA the Cumberland County Health Department also responds to pesticide complaints regarding the chemicals used, the application method, or the credentials of the applicator.
The regulations for the above mentioned programs can be found in N.J.A.C. 7:30 . Information on the Pesticide Program can be found here or by contacting the Cumberland County Health Department at 856-327-7602 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .