Skip to content

Noise Pollution Control

  • Inspectors respond to citizen noise complaints concerning commercial / industrial noise pollution.
  • Calibrated noise meters are used to take certified noise readings.
  • Enforcement is done through penalty assessment and court actions.


Sate of New Jersey Noise Control Website:

Guidelines for the Investigation of Noise Complaints


For more information regarding Noise Pollution Control, please contact:
Kathy Gandy (856) 327-7602 x7127