Cumberland County, Cumberland County Department of Health, City of Vineland Health Department, & CompleteCare Offering Drive-Thru Testing Site for Cumberland County
COVID-19 Testing Guidelines:
- Testing will be done by appointment only. We will not be testing walk-in patients.
- To get an appointment you must contact CompleteCare at CompleteCareNJ.org or call 856-451-4700 and be symptomatic
- When telling potential testing patients to visit CompleteCareNJ.org, be sure to let them know to go to the Request an Appointment section. Once there, they should fill out the form and click on the COVID-19 telephone screening option in the drop-down menu.
- We are not releasing the testing center dates or times to the general public. It is only being released to those who are registered for the testing event.
- Once people are registered with CompleteCare, they will be contacted by Cumberland County Health Department staff to arrange a testing appointment.
- No children (under 18) will be tested at this site. CompleteCare is making other arrangements.
- To get tested, patients must either be county residents or CompleteCare patients (from any county)
To Make an Appointment for Testing:
Please contact CompleteCare at CompleteCareNJ.org or call 856-451-4700. You must be symptomatic. Please see the above COVID-19 Testing Guidelines.
Cumberland County Announces Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Site
CUMBERLAND COUNTY, NJ (March 28, 2020) - The County of Cumberland, the Cumberland County Department of Health, the City of Vineland Health Department, and CompleteCare Health Network are partnering to open a Drive-Thru COVID-19 testing site.
Only Cumberland County residents and CompleteCare Health Network patients with symptoms of coronavirus will be able to schedule an appointment to be tested.
The Cumberland County Drive-Thru testing site will schedule testing appointments in advance to ensure a better overall experience for those getting tested - less wait time - and prioritize safety for those who are staffing the testing site.
In order to receive testing, individuals can go to to CompleteCareNJ.org or call 856-451-4700 and request to be screened. All individuals will then receive an appointment to be screened over the phone by a CompleteCare provider to ensure they meet the testing criteria of being symptomatic along with one of the specific risk factors. If testing is recommended, the provider will send patient information directly to the Cumberland County Department of Health and a representative will contact the individual to schedule a testing appointment. CompleteCare accepts Medicaid, Medicare as well as private insurance plans and those without insurance. The test will be free of charge and no co-pay will be required for the screening.
Primary care providers of non-CompleteCare patients that live in Cumberland County and are in need of testing should direct their patients to call or visit CompleteCare's website to be screened and registered for testing.
The Cumberland County Department of Health, Vineland Health Department, and CompleteCare Health Network will work to ensure people are informed or their results in a timely manner. If symptoms worsen, individuals should immediately contact their doctor or go to the closest hospital if necessary - being sure to call before going.
CompleteCare is not testing patients for COVID-19 at its health centers. Please do not come to any health center locations or the health department for testing or if you think you have coronavirus.
Follow the Cumberland County Department of Health on social media for the most updated information at www.facebook.com/CCDOH or www.ccdoh.org. Information regarding the number of COVID-19 cases can be found at www.co.cumberland.nj.us.
The Cumberland County Department of Health has opened a hotline for questions and concerns at (856) 327-7090. The City of Vineland Health Department has also opened a hotline for Vineland residents and businesses at (856) 405-4603.
Find NJ State updates at covid19.nj.gov.