Children's Inter-Agency Coordinating Council (CIACC)
The Cumberland County Children's Inter-Agency Coordinating Council, or C.I.A.C.C. (pronounced like kayak or kai-ak), serves as a mechanism to:
- Advise the County Human Services Advisory Council and the NJ Department of Children and Families in planning for mental health services for children.
- Provide the County with a multi-disciplinary forum to review and discuss the system of services for children with special emotional and behavioral needs, to address the needs of children who are intellectually or developmentally disabled, as well as those with substance abuse issues.
- Identify and address barriers to effective service delivery; and
- Seek solutions for the County and make appropriate recommendations on programs and policies that impact children and families; through a partnership of parents, consumers, government, community-based organizations, and service providers.
- Plan and prioritize county youth issues and challenges.
- Assist Human Services Director in projects, best practices searches, and grant reporting.
70 West Broad Street
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Phone: (856) 459-3081
Fax: (856) 455-5756
Nancy Gillespie, Coordinator